The Taaie Tiller project consists of 4 phases:
- Phase 1: preparatory work Twente University campus version Taaie Tiller (scale 1:6) (completed)
- Phase 2: manufacturing of Twente University campus version Taaie Tiller (scale 1:6) (completed)
- Phase 3: preparatory work large Taaie Tiller Rotterdam (in progress)
- Phase 4: manufacturing of large Taaie Tiller Rotterdam
At this moment we are in Phase 3. Phases 1 and 2 have been a preamble for phases 3 and 4. Our goal is to have realized and completed the large Taaie Tiller in Rotterdam within 2 years. With the small version of the Taaie Tiller at the Twente University campus the Taaie Tiller can already be experienced in full glory. To finance phases 3 and 4 we are searching for donations and sponsoring from companies and from everyone who wishes to see this large sculpture in real in the near future.
- donate any amount (every euro is helpful!) and you will recieve personal thanks.
Please contact us for the most wonderful possibilities:
If you know other ways for supporting us, we would be very pleased to know! Please contact us by:
Donations you can transfer to bankaccount: IBAN: NL42RABO0154479365 of Kinetic Art Sculptures in The Hague (NL). Please send also an email with you name + postaddress + desired present . After receiving your donation the present will be sent as soon as possible.
Many thanks in advance for supporting the Taaie Tiller!!!